Coco Chanel once said: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off. Usually we try to live by her wise words but not when it comes to wearing stacked rings. There’s no need to fear: stacking and layering is easier to pull off than you think! It’s all about creating your unique look which is what all of us do everyday. We at HOTCROWN are also a tiny bit obsessed with the ring stacking trend and decided to give you the best tips on how to stack our beautiful handmade rings. By mixing our timeless jewelry and this fun, ongoing craze, you’ll be the coolest chick in town!
1. Add a sparkly surprise. We are totally digging the simple look with a diamond in the middle of everything to make it interesting!
2. Keep all the stones one color. This is a great way to make your look cohesive. We went for an all black look but you can try this style with any color!
3. Mix different materials. Mixing creates a dramatic look, especially when you work with red. Incorporating different textures also adds visual appeal! We love this look with our logo ring to top it all off!
4. Keep it simple. Stacking rings on one finger is a great way to keep your look smooth and classy.
5. Don’t always follow the rules ! the thing to remember is there’s no “right” or “wrong” way to do this. If you love how it looks, that’s what matters. Don’t be afraid to experiment and get input from friends whose style you admire and who can give advice without squashing your personal expression.
All of these beautiful rings are available on our webstore, so visit www.hotcrown.com to see the complete collection!
XOXO - HOTCROWN